Digital download of our 45 page guide, to build your own cedar modern mailbox. The guide includes:
• COMPLETE shopping list with links to specific products to buy
• CAD drawings to make dimensions clear
• List of tools you need for every step
• Cut list for every step
• Approximate time needed to complete
• High resolution photos
• Short video tip
• Thorough and concise directions
• BONUS Landscaping directions to finish the look!
What is the estimated cost to replicate?
If you use Cedar, as we did, expect to spend $300-$375 on all the construction materials. If you add the landscaping elements, it will likely be a $100-$150 more. The cost can be brought down significantly using treated wood.
How long will this take to build?
We have broken down the construction down day by day. The drying of the concrete block will determine how long the entire process will take. Allow 3-4 days to complete it. I’ve also included estimates for how many hours to allot for each step.
Will I need special tools?
Nothing wild… You’ll need a drill, saw (compound miter saw, circular or even a handsaw), level and a hammer. There are some other recommendations of which tools to have in the guide.